1. First, you need to create a Parent offer and Child offers.
- Parent Offer: The offer that will be created in Offer18. (The only purpose of this offer is to Enable Smart Offer, and there will be no effect of this offer to other child offers.)
[Note: Click here, to learn how to create parent offer for smart offer]
- Child Offers: Child offers includes offers Given by advertisers. In simple words offers of which admin wants to create a single smart URL/Offer.
2. Once both offers created in Offer18, Select Smart Offer/URL menu.
2. Select that parent offer to make smart offer/URL, then click on “Enable Smart URL” button.
3. Next step after Enabling smart offer is to select those offers in the column ”Child Offers” which admin has created as child offers
4. Mainly there are 6 ways of sorting smart URL offers, these are:
Random: (System randomly run offers )
Ascending order (ASC): (Offers will run in ascending order of offer IDs.)
Descending Order (DESC): (Offers will run in descending order of offer IDs.)
Payout(aff): (Offers which have higher payout will run first.)
Revenue (Adv): (Offers to have higher revenue from an advertiser will run first.)
Profit: (Offers which is making more profit will run first.)
(User can opt. any method of sorting offers, and also can change anytime while running.)
5. After sorting offers here next column is “Manage”.
In this column ;
From 1st button: user will get tracking URL for Smart offer
From 2nd button: user can assign smart offer to any affiliate he wants.
From 3rd button: user will get separate reports for smart link offer.
6. The user can make more than one Smart URL/ offer as per his requirements.
7. The user can disable any smart URL offer any time by clicking on “Disable” button in the Action column.